The Campus Pride Speakers Bureau is our way of highlighting artists, entertainers and speakers that represent the diversity of the LGBTQ community and the various issues that impact LGBTQ and ally people. In addition to their expertise and, or talent, these individuals represent the values of Campus Pride and share our work across the country. When you book these individuals through Campus Pride, a portion of the speaking fees come back to support the nonprofit organization and our work to create safer, more welcoming LGBTQ campus communities across the country.
NOW ACCEPTING SPEAKING DATES. If interested in booking any of these speakers, artists or entertainers, please contact Campus Pride by filling out the form below to request a date and information for a speaker. You may also request a speaker by calling 704-277-6710 ext 0.
Campus Pride Speakers by Topics/Program Areas
Diversity & Community Building
Social Justice Leadership
Bullying & Campus Safety
Queer People of Color
Hate Crime Prevention
Campus Diversity & LGBT Climate Consultants
Live Music, Spoken Word & Entertainers
NOW ACCEPTING SPEAKING DATES. Please contact Campus Pride by filling out the following form to request a date for a speaker. You may also request a speaker by calling 704-277-6710 ext 0.
How do I book a speaker?
1. RESEARCH: Research speaker, artist or entertainer for your campus.
2. EXPLORE OPTIONS: Ask questions and seek more information from Campus Pride.
3. DECISIONS: Identify the following:
- The speaker, artist or entertainer in which you’re interested
- Your potential dates for the event
- Your budget for the event
4. YOUR OFFER: Then, make your offer to Campus Pride based all on your information.
5. CONTACT CAMPUS PRIDE: Fill out the form below with your speaker(s) of choice, budget, event information and date.
For all other questions please call (704) 277-6710 ext 0 or email [email protected]