Want to make a difference in the LGBTQ community?
The Deutsche Bank Powering Progress competition is a unique opportunity for students to demonstrate their passion for social change by designing a project that will support the LGBTQ community. Driving social change is an important part of the Deutsche Bank culture and we need your help taking our commitment to the next level.
How Powering Progress works
- Assemble a team of two to four people
- Design a project that will help one of six non-profit LGBTQ organizations innovate and grow
- Submit a written proposal to email@example.com by June 1st, 2017
- The teams selected will be assigned a mentor from Deutsche Bank to support them in presenting to a judging panel over the phone
- Finalists will be assigned an additional mentor from the non-profit partner and present their final proposal at Deutsche Bank’s New York headquarters between July 1st and August 11th, 2017. All travel and/or accommodations will be provided as needed
- Winners will see their idea come to life. The non-profit associated with the winning team will receive a $10,000 grant from Deutsche Bank and winners will be able to interview for the 2018 Deutsche Bank Internship Program.
Who can enter?
The Deutsche Bank Powering Progress competition is open to U.S. students graduating in 2019 and 2020 looking to make a difference for the LGBTQ community. All disciplines and majors are encouraged to enter and submissions must be made by teams.
The non-profits you can partner with
Pick your charity and learn about what they do:
- Anti-Violence Project
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Live Out Loud
- Athlete Ally
- Hetrick-Martin Institute
- Immigration Equality
Want to participate?
Deutsche Bank is looking for big thinking and true innovation. Find out more and submit your proposal by visiting db.com/careers/powering progress
Campus Pride is the leading national educational organization for LGBTQ and ally college students and campus groups building future leaders and safer, more LGBTQ-friendly colleges and universities. The organization provides resources and services to thousands of college students and nearly 1400 campuses annually. Learn more online at CampusPride.org.