Campus Pride has extended the early bird registration rate until May 26, 2017.
Still want to be a part of the nation’s premiere LGBTQ Leadership Academy for undergraduate LGBTQ and ally students? Register NOW for your spot at Camp Pride and Advisor Academy and receive the early bird registration discounted rate.
The mission of the Campus Pride Summer Leadership Camp is to build leadership capacity among LGBTQ and ally undergraduate college student leaders and to create safer and more inclusive campus communities in the United States.
When: July 18-23, 2017
Where: UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
Who: Undergraduate students from two-year, four-year, rural, southern, HBCU, TCU, and religiously-affiliated colleges and universities come to Camp Pride from all over the country. Advisor Bootcamp for professionals consists of advisors, faculty, staff and professionals joining a separate track during Camp Pride.
Lodging: Campers will be staying in residence hall living. If you have preferences with your living arrangements, please make note on your registration.
Cost: Special Early Discount of $945 until May 26, 2017. Full price registration rate is $1095. Registration includes room/board, educational program materials & meals — Limited Capacity.
Camp is for you if you want:
- A phenomenal leadership and personal growth experience inclusive of gender identity/expression and sexual orientation.
- Key leadership concepts to becoming a stronger LGBTQ or ally leader.
- Effective strategies and skill training for grassroots coalition building.
- Access to premiere faculty and national leaders in social justice, human rights and civil rights advocacy.
- Successful campus organizing practices and the chance to explore challenges confronting your campus.
- Helpful resources and innovative tools from national organizations.
- A personal action plan for your campus to become more LGBTQ-friendly.
- Opportunity to connect and work with peer student leaders from across the country.
- An inclusive approach celebrating diversity and motivating others.
- An open, safe environment to express yourself.
- Fun, entertainment and lasting relationships.
Full and partial Camp Pride scholarships are available on a limited-basis. Scholarship applications will be available Spring 2017. Applicants who have already registered and paid will be refunded any scholarship monies at the time of event. Due to a limited capacity, we do encourage you to register for Camp Pride ASAP. Campus Pride seeks a diverse cohort of student leaders/advisors and these scholarships assist in this commitment across race, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, socio-economic and geographical boundaries. Learn more.