Mental health is a MAJOR issue for our LGBTQ+ community.
61% have experienced depression
45% have PTSD
36% have an anxiety disorder
40% of transgender individuals have attempted suicide… 9x higher than the average rate in America
In this COVID and post-pandemic world:
72% of millennials and zoomers say mental health is their #1 healthcare concern
Let’s do something about this… together.
THIS THURSDAY :::: Join Campus Pride’s Mental Health Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Thursday, May 20th, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Two LGBTQ+ experts will have a conversation with LGBTQ young adults about mental health topics that matter to YOU.
- Dr. Dustin Nowaskie is a LGBTQ+ clinical psychiatrist and the Founder of Outcare Health
- Justin Ayars, JD is an award-winning LGBTQ+ influencer and the Founder/CEO of EqualityMD, a revolutionary new inclusive, personalized, virtual healthcare ecosystem for the LGBTQ+ community
Bring your questions to this virtual safe space where you’ll be treated with dignity and respect. Dustin and Justin will:
- Give advice on how to proactively manage and improve your mental health
- Offer tips on how to support friends and family who are dealing with depression, anxiety or suicidal thoughts
- Provide guidance on how you can live your healthiest, most authentic life no matter where you are on your personal journey