Packing and don’t know what to bring? Here’s a helpful guide to the basics you’re going to need at Camp:
Towels, sheets, blankets, and pillows will be provided
Check the weather for our camp location before you leave. Summers are usually warm, rainy and humid.
All meals are provided and dietary restrictions will be accommodated according to your registration
- Make sure you have enough clothes for camp!
- Hoodie, cardigan, light jacket (weather and temperatures vary)
- Comfortable footwear
- Soap, personal hygiene supplies, etc.
- Sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Any personal prescription medications
- Consider bringing your campus LGBTQ & ally resources to exchange (approx 50 total, if possible)
- Electronic devices and their chargers, if you have them or want to bring them
Helpful Resources to consider before Camp: