Thursday March 17, 2016
9:00am – 9:00pm EST
Live Google+ Hangout 4:00pm EST
Chat with College Reps from 3:00pm – 9:00pm EST
Your college search shouldn’t be difficult. The Campus Pride Online College Fair is here to link you directly to college reps who can give you the 411 on admissions, financial aid, and campus life.
College reps are waiting for you
- Win $5,000 in prizes by participating
- Chat live with reps from 40+ colleges and universities across the nation
- Learn more about how to find LGBTQ-friendly campuses
- Get tips and tools about college admissions, financial aid and applying for scholarships
- Attend online using your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
The Campus Pride National College Fair Program is the only one of its kind to help students prepare for post-secondary education. This year Campus Pride is proud to host the second annual Online College Fair for LGBTQ students to connect nationwide with essential information about LGBTQ-friendly campuses and the college admissions process. The national college fair program is designed to address questions of LGBTQ and ally students related to academics, student life and campus safety.
Campus Pride is the leading national educational organization for LGBTQ and ally college students and campus groups building future leaders and safer, more LGBTQ-friendly colleges and universities. The organization provides resources and services to thousands of college students and nearly 1400 campuses annually. Learn more online at CampusPride.org.