Today marks the first day of Pride Month – and it all leads up to June 28’s Give OUT Day, a global day of giving for LGBTQ+ causes. This year, you can help Campus Pride secure a place on the leaderboard to win a prize of $10,000 with a donation of just $10.
Every dollar Campus Pride raises will help us continue to support LGBTQ+ youth and create safe spaces for LGBTQ+ students, faculty, and staff on college campuses across the country.
With LGBTQ+ youth facing mounting political attacks, safe and inclusive campuses are more important than ever.
We need your help. Monetary donations on Give Out Day make a huge impact. The funds you contribute – and the additional prize we can win on Give Out Day – boost our efforts to support LGBTQ+ youth.
Your donation will go a long way toward fueling:
- Nationally recognized trainings for college and university staff and students, including Stop the Hate and Safe Space, that offer education and training on fighting anti-LGBTQ+ hate and establishing a supportive environment for LGBTQ+ students.
- Camp Pride, the premier LGBTQ leadership academy and national training program for social justice.
- Our Campus Pride Index, which evaluates the LGBTQ+ friendliness of policies, programs, and practices on college campuses.
- The Best of the Best List, which features campuses with the highest ratings on the Campus Pride Index.
- Our Worst List, which spotlights the “absolute worst, most unsafe campuses for LGBTQ youth” that have openly discriminated against LGBTQ+ youth or sought Title IX exemptions to perpetuate religion-based bigotry.
Thank you for your support, and Happy Pride!