- Event Date
July 19, 2016 - July 24, 2016
2:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Special Early-Early Bird Registration for Camp Pride and Advisor Academy will be available on October 1, 2016.
Registration Rules & Camp Policies
1. Registration is limited to a specified number of participants and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of camp.
2. Upon written request, cancelations will be issued a partial refund. No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2017. No refunds on special offer or reduced registration special.
3. Leaving the camp site without permission, possession/use of alcohol, illegal/non-prescription drugs or drug paraphernalia, not abiding by host campus policies or any behaviors that are disruptive to the mission and values of the camp will not be tolerated. Such actions will cause forfeit of your registration fee and are immediate grounds for dismissal. Participant is responsible for all costs associated with any early departure (i.e. cab, airport fees, etc).
4. All registration fees will be refunded if the training is canceled because of low registration. A determination and appropriate notice will be made by June 15. Nonrefundable airline tickets or any other nonrefundable expenses should not be purchased prior to June 15.
5. Checks or purchase orders should be made payable to Campus Pride, Inc, a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal ID #14-1969456.
6. Participants agree to hold harmless and indemnify Campus Pride, Inc.,the university, and, or any organization coordinating travel, its officers, agents and employees, from and against any harm or damage as well as all actions, suits, damages, liability or other proceedings,which may arise as the result of the events and occurrences of camp, including any associated travel and meals. Participants understand that participation in any camp trip or activity is voluntary. If participants have any concerns about personal health or ability to participate, participants agree to discuss concerns with a physician prior to camp or will not participate in said activity.
7. Campus Pride, Inc. is excused of any refunds or further obligations to the extent that such actions are the results of an Act of God, war, national emergency, labor dispute, riot, civil disturbance or other circumstance beyond the control of Campus Pride, Inc.
8. Campus Pride has the exclusive right to use video and other visual/audio portrayals of participants likeness taken during the camp in any medium of any nature whatsoever for any purpose, including advertising or promoting the services of Campus Pride, Inc. without any compensation. Any such portrayal shall be the exclusive property of Campus Pride, Inc.
9. Any disputes will be handled by a court of law in Mecklenburg County of the State of North Carolina. Campus Pride, Inc. will not be liable for any court-related expenses.
10. All fees are listed in U.S. dollars. Any details are subject to change.
More information or questions, please contact Campus Pride at 704.277.6710 or email email@example.com.