How do I book a speaker?
1. RESEARCH: Research speaker, artist or entertainer for your campus.
2. EXPLORE OPTIONS: Ask questions and seek more information from Campus Pride.
3. DECISIONS: Identify the following:
- The speaker, artist or entertainer in which you’re interested
- Your potential dates for the event
- Your budget for the event
4. YOUR OFFER: Then, make your offer to Campus Pride based all on your information.
5. CONTACT CAMPUS PRIDE: Fill out the form below with your speaker(s) of choice, budget, event information and date.
For all other questions please call (704) 277-6710 ext 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Pride’s Speakers Bureau helps support your campus community with a diversity of artists, entertainers and speakers that reflect the LGBTQ and ally community. In addition to their expertise and, or talent, these individuals represent the values of Campus Pride and share our work across the country. When you book these individuals through Campus Pride, a portion of the speaking fees come back to support the nonprofit organization and our work to create safer, more welcoming LGBT campus communities across the country.
Campus Pride Speakers by Topics/Program Areas
Diversity & Community Building
Social Justice Leadership
Bullying & Campus Safety
Queer People of Color
Drug & Alcohol Awareness
Hate Crime Prevention
Health & Wellness
Campus Diversity & LGBT Climate Consultants
Live Music, Spoken Word & Entertainers
NOW ACCEPTING SPEAKING DATES. Please contact Campus Pride by filling out the following form to request a date for a speaker. You may also request a speaker by calling 704-277-6710 ext 0.
Book This Speaker Now!
Click here to learn how you can book this speaker now!