Campus Pride serves LGBT and ally student leaders and campus organizations in the areas of leadership development, support programs and services to create safer, more inclusive LGBT-friendly colleges and universities. It exists to develop, support and give “voice and action” in building future LGBT and ally student leaders.
Campus Pride envisions campuses and a society free of anti-LGBT prejudice, bigotry and hate. It works to develop student leaders, campus networks, and future actions to create such positive change.
▪ Utilizing the diverse talents of student leaders.
▪ Giving students a voice and action in leadership.
▪ Empowering student leaders for positive change in society.
▪ Building stronger LGBT and ally communities on college campuses.
▪ Celebrating and recognizing diversity.