Job Opening: WordPress Web Developer
Campus Pride is looking for an experienced, energetic, proactive WordPress Web Developer to help develop and maintain out WordPress website. Candidates must have a firm grasp of PHP and WordPress development.
In addition, the candidate needs to be able to manage their time effectively with minimal supervision, to accurately scope project needs and ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Install and modify WordPress plugins and custom functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to website development including program coding, browser compatibility, debugging and testing
- Maintain PHP/MySQL/HTML sites
- Create specific pages/sites accurately following the designs
- Develop, modify, and debug WordPress implementations
- Must be well versed in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP)
- Must also have web app development experience (HTML5, CSS, jQuery)
- 1-3 years professional experience customizing and developing websites
- 1-3 years professional experience writing PHP code
- Solid foundation with WordPress and comfortable working with WP templates and plugins
If interested, please submit your resume with references using the subject line: Campus Pride WordPress to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 15, 2014.
Posted March 27, 2014