Campus Pride Online Content Manager
Pay Rate: Hourly
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Campus Pride is seeking an individual to assist with everyday office duties. This position is temporary.
- Eye for detail, can manage and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Basic knowledge of LGBTQ terminology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Copy editing skills
- Strong communication skills
Duties will include:
- Managing WordPress Content: adding new content, creating pages, posts, categories; adding text, images, featured images, embedding video, links, embedding Google maps; knowing how best to paste in Word document content
- Managing Media Library & Graphics: e.g. cropping, resizing, optimizing images (e.g. from a 3 MB photo from a digital camera to a 600 x 600 pixel image optimized for the web; knowledge of batch processing is a plus)
Basic WordPress knowledge is a plus.
To Apply: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Online Content Manager” in the subject line. Include your bio and link to your online portfolio or attach a resume. Feel free to provide additional links so we may learn more about your professional work. Interviews will be set for applicants we wish to consider further. We will follow-up as necessary if interested. Thank you.
Programs & Administrative Assistant
Compensation: 20-30 Hours Per Week
Pay Rate: Hourly
Campus Pride is looking for a qualified individual to assist in the office with programs and administrative duties. This is a part-time position.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
Administrative Support & Operations (30% of your time)
- Support the Program Manager in daily operations to maintain and run an efficient, productive and professional office space (Office Hours: Open Mon-Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Oversee phone system and voice mail messaging for office; ensure all voicemails are properly handled or successfully answered by appropriate staff
- Manage postal mail system for daily shipments, mailings for events, conferences and fundraising as well as receiving of packages and deliveries
- Track and input organization calendar of events, programs and activities (external and internal) with oversight by Programs Manager
- Track and ensure billing and the receipt of payments (15-30 days) for all Campus Pride programs in communication with Program Manager & Executive Director
- Operate online shop and achieve successful revenue goals monthly along with keeping stocked inventory and an organized, efficient process for order fulfillment
- Assist Programs Manager in performing administrative duties for executive management including managing calendars; tabling resources, conference prep/shipments, volunteer support, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; and customer relations.
- Assist Programs Manager in maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting
orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Program Support (70% of your time)
- Oversee and manage the creation of the annual leadership resource guide (ads, content, copy-editing) with Summer Fellow/Volunteer staff as well as achieve successful revenue goals monthly for advertising in the guide.
- Track and write copy for annual report with oversight by Programs Manager as well as up to date quarterly reports to be completed the month following each quarter; Maintain records, documentation and lists for Annual Report (press, events, accomplishments, activities, etc).
- Manage the creation and dissemination of a high quality online e-newsletter (10 x/year) of the organization activities and accomplishments for the public (donors, grantmakers) with oversight by Programs Manager and involvement by entire staff.
- Assist Programs Manager with successful event communications, promotions and program delivery (includes management of Constant Contact and Cvent systems); track registrations and support organization strategy with staff to achieve monthly revenue goals for all events and programs.
- Assist Programs Manager with implementation and support of assigned programs, fundraising events (such as GiveOUT Day/Giving Tuesday) and, or other projects in coordination with Executive Director.
- Assist Programs Manager with updating web properties as well as technology, consolidating and improving web presence of web properties in an effort to be more efficient of organization resources.
- Staying relevant with current news, topics, social media and technology to further organization mission and fulfillment of job responsibilities.
To Apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with “Programs & Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. Include your bio and link to your online portfolio or attach a resume. Feel free to provide additional links so we may learn more about your professional work. Interviews will be set for applicants we wish to consider further. We will follow-up as necessary if interested. Thank you.