Campus Pride Online Content Manager
Pay Rate: Hourly
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Campus Pride is seeking an individual to assist with everyday office duties. This position is temporary.
- Eye for detail, can manage and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Basic knowledge of LGBTQ terminology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Copy editing skills
- Strong communication skills
Duties will include:
- Managing WordPress Content: adding new content, creating pages, posts, categories; adding text, images, featured images, embedding video, links, embedding Google maps; knowing how best to paste in Word document content
- Managing Media Library & Graphics: e.g. cropping, resizing, optimizing images (e.g. from a 3 MB photo from a digital camera to a 600 x 600 pixel image optimized for the web; knowledge of batch processing is a plus)
Basic WordPress knowledge is a plus.
To Apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with “Online Content Manager” in the subject line. Include your bio and link to your online portfolio or attach a resume. Feel free to provide additional links so we may learn more about your professional work. Interviews will be set for applicants we wish to consider further. We will follow-up as necessary if interested. Thank you.