- Event Date
July 8, 2020 - July 12, 2020
3:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Please read full registration rules and policies that every participants must agree to uphold during the program.
By registering, every participant agrees to these registration rules and policies. Failure to comply forfeits attendance with immediate dismissal. No full refunds and no refund after date specified.
Registration Rules & Event Policies
1. Registration is limited to a specified number of participants and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of camp.
2. No refunds. We do allow a one year transfer if contacted prior to May 15, 2020.
3. Leaving the camp site without permission, possession/use of alcohol, illegal/non-prescription drugs or drug paraphernalia, not abiding by host campus policies or any behaviors that are disruptive to the mission and values of the camp will not be tolerated. Such actions will cause forfeit of your registration fee and are immediate grounds for dismissal. Participant is responsible for all costs associated with any early departure (i.e. cab, airport fees, etc).
4. Checks or purchase orders should be made payable to Campus Pride, Inc, a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal ID #14-1969456. In order to receive any early registration rate, the check or payment must be received by Campus Pride prior to/on the date of the early registration.
5. Participants agree to hold harmless and indemnify Campus Pride, Inc.,the university, and, or any organization coordinating travel, its officers, agents and employees, from and against any harm or damage as well as all actions, suits, damages, liability or other proceedings,which may arise as the result of the events and occurrences of camp, including any associated travel and meals. Participants understand that participation in any camp trip or activity is voluntary. If participants have any concerns about personal health or ability to participate, participants agree to discuss concerns with a physician prior to camp or will not participate in said activity.
6. Campus Pride, Inc. is excused of any obligations or reimbursements to the extent that such actions are the results of an Act of God, war, national emergency, labor dispute, riot, civil disturbance or other circumstance beyond the control of Campus Pride, Inc.
7. Campus Pride has the exclusive right to use video and other visual/audio portrayals of participants likeness taken during the camp in any medium of any nature whatsoever for any purpose, including advertising or promoting the services of Campus Pride, Inc. without any compensation. Any such portrayal shall be the exclusive property of Campus Pride, Inc.
8. Any disputes will be handled by a court of law in Mecklenburg County of the State of North Carolina. Campus Pride, Inc. will not be liable for any court-related expenses.
9. All fees are listed in U.S. dollars. Any details are subject to change.
10. All details are subject to change.
More information or questions, please contact Campus Pride at 704.277.6710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.