The Campus Pride Purple Backpack Resource Guide is a FREE pocket-sized guide filled to the brim with exciting student organizing and social justice tips and tricks, how-to’s and action guides for LGBT students, campus and community organizers, student organizations and staff and faculty.
Published at the beginning of each academic year, the resource guide contains campus tools, features and teaching aids like:
• annual event and conference listings;
• how-to organizing tips for fundraising and event planning;
• brainstorming and student organization team-building tools;
• campus safety and inclusion check-lists; and
• other unique resources tailor-made for college and university students and faculty working to make their campuses safer and more inclusive for LGBT students.
Campus Pride Resource Guide FREE 25 Pack
ORDER NOW: Order copies of the Purple Backpack for your campus or download online.
HIGHER QUANTITY ORDERS: Please email email@example.com if you would like to order more than 25 copies for your campus or a special event and, or conference. Shipping and postage charges will apply.