Free resource booklet now available for LGBTQIA student leaders! Order yours today!
This Campus Pride Resource Guide is a 40+ page, full-color, pocket-sized resource guide filled to the brim with exciting student organizing and social justice tips and tricks, how-to’s and action guides for LGBT students, campus and community organizers, student organizations and staff and faculty.
Published at the beginning of each academic year, the resource guide contains campus tools, features and teaching aids like:
- how-to organizing tips for fundraising and event planning
- brainstorming and student organization team-building tools
- campus safety and inclusion check-lists
- information about the Campus Pride Speaker’s Bureau
- other unique resources tailor-made for college and university students and faculty working to make their campuses safer and more inclusive for LGBT students
You can view the resource guide below or online. Order your FREE set of 25 resource guides for your campus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, and number of booklets if you are interested in ordering booklets for your campus.